Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dec 6 Forgive



Dec. 6- Forgive someone for something that happened a long time ago (Let it go, you don’t have to let them know).

Now, on this one I'm not sure how many people will type something because I did say that you didn't have to let anyone know.  Maybe you could just come up with some kind of comment about forgiveness if you don't want to share what you did.  

I always think of this quote from the book "The Secret Life of Bees"  it goes,

“People, in general, would rather die than forgive. It's that hard. If God said in plain language, "I'm giving you a choice, forgive or die," a lot of people would go ahead and order their coffin.”
Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees

I hope that it's not that hard for each of you to forgive, I think for some it is certainly easier than for others.  So, this day please try to forgive someone of something especially if it is keeping you from moving forward.  Maybe you can even forgive yourself.

I just want you all to know that I am going to forgive Nedra for trying to get me in trouble all the time.  She even admitted she used to do it!!

The real question here is JeNae going to forgive me for cutting Midge's hair???
 


4 comments:

  1. http://www.metrolyrics.com/let-it-go-lyrics-idina-menzel.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I will forgive Sue for always being so mean to me!! Even if some of it was made up 😬

    ReplyDelete