Thursday, December 21, 2017

Dec 21 Donate Food - Share favorite Christmas Movie



Dec. 21- Donate money or food to a food pantry.


First of all Happy Birthday to Denise!!

I want to add something to today.  I loved when you shared your favorite Christmas Songs, so know I want you tell us what your favorite Christmas Movie is and why...

I'll go first, I know I should say a Christmas Story, because well I have it memorized and it does make me laugh every time I watch it.  However, I am going to say "It's a wonderful life because I also pretty much have this one memorized, but I still get teary eyed when I hear the following quotes from this movie.

When Clarence the Angel says, "Strange isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"

Clarence the Angel, "Remember George, No man is a failure who has friends."

Harry Bailey, "A toast to my big brother George: the richest man in town."


7 comments:

  1. McKensey Murray Newhall
    December 21 at 9:33pm · Add Topics
    I love the movie White Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete


  2. Nedra Murray Lindley
    December 21 at 9:32pm · Add Topics
    I like all the hallmark ones for sure!! But I love all the cartoon ones especially how the grinch stole Christmas I always looked forward to them being on as a kid!!

    ReplyDelete


  3. Karen Lyle
    December 21 at 9:22pm · Add Topics
    I don't know if I have a favorite movie but yes I do love the hallmark channel. One of my favorite is the one where he builds a ferris wheel in his backyard for his wife, who is terminally ill and Finding Father Christmas.

    ReplyDelete


  4. Kilee Lindley Nilsson
    December 21 at 7:44pm · Add Topics
    I love Christmas vacation...no deep meaning as to why I like it!! I just think it's hilarious! And I love EVERY hallmark Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete


  5. Janice Murray Nelson
    December 21 at 7:41pm · Add Topics
    My favorite Christmas movie would have to be Christmas Story. I love the imagination that Ralphie has when dreaming of his Red Ryder BB gun. I also love the excitement that Ralphie and Randy have when opening their gifts. Reminds me of days gone by.

    ReplyDelete


  6. Ashlee Kae Murray
    December 21 at 7:36pm · Add Topics
    My favorite Christmas movie is Polar Express because it’s shows that everyone can believe! And when the little boy sings it melt my heart every time!

    ReplyDelete


  7. Crystal Lyle-Soderquist
    December 21 at 7:30pm · Add Topics
    Favorite Christmas Movies...hmmm this one is hard. I don't have an all time favorite. I like Home Alone- Classic for my generation for sure. I like Polar Express and the old classic toon Christmas movies. I think my mom's favorite is all of the Hallmark Channel Holiday movies. Right Karen Lyle? I admit they are decent movies for sappy holiday cheer. You know how they end but you feel so darn good for everyone.

    ReplyDelete